Position: Android Developer
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
As an Android Mobile Engineer on the digital team you’ll help by implementing focused Android applications. You will deliver Android code that is scalable, flexible and reusable to create delightful and engaging experiences .
The right candidate will have a strong Android mobile engineering background, experience with both tech and media organisations, and the proven ability to code, mentor and deliver quality mobile software.
- Develop and build engaging mobile applications focusing on the Android platform.
- Solve challenging Android development concerns when it comes to user experiences
- Assist in the technical development and component integration from internal and third party vendors.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience on developing and launching Android apps.
- Significant team experience with developing Android applications.
- Deep understanding of OOP principles.
- BS or MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Advanced level of expertise in Java and its particular style when developing for Android.
- Experience in leveraging and properly using all major package SDK constructs.
- Experience in using Gradle and Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of git and developer contribution flows.
- Working with highly integrated development teams that perform continual code reviews.
- Advanced knowledge of testing specifics of Android including unit, functional and UI testing.
- Working experience with deducing problems using memory and rendering Android performance measuring tools.
- Know advanced ways to develop flexible app architecture using dependency injection.
- Leverage third party SDKs to enhance effort at solving the business needs.
- Experience with Agile Development, sprints, ticketing systems like JIRA, and code repositories like Stash.
- Understands a team that uses continuous integration with delivery from a build pipeline.
- Prefers software development using OSX.
- Excellent team player that can work together with other talented developers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Reliable, completes tasks and thrives within a fast-paced environment.
Nice to Haves
- Android transition and animation experience is plus.
- Launching streaming video media related apps in Google Play and Amazon Appstore is a plus.
- Game development experience is a plus.
- Android TV, Chrome-cast, Android Wear experience is a plus.
Position: Senior Java Developer
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Duration: 6 months
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Design, development, configuration and documentation of technical components including enhancements and modifications to deliver solutions.
- Design complex data models and work with complex data structures, and large data sets
- Performance tuning of application logic and overall system flow.
- Understand and articulate business problems and think of ways to apply technology to optimize the solution .
- Collaborate with business and project teams to fully understand objectives, provide solutions, and deliver sound technical products enabling business results
- Proactively identify opportunities for and contribute to improvements in standards and processes to support a continuous improvement approach
- Communicate effectively and proactively with IT stakeholders and articulate ideas and recommendations clearly
- 8-10 years of experience in systems design, architecture, and development of large scale mission critical applications
- Strong software development knowledge in Java at least 7 years in Java/J2EE technologies
- Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Drools, Spring Data-RS, Hibernate/iBatis framework
- Knowledge in front end technologies (Ajax, JQuery), Angular JS, Twitter Bootstrap
- Must have experience in Web Services, HTTP/HTTPs and RESTful
- Good knowledge of caching mechanism: EHCache, Gemfire distributed caching
- In-depth experience in all aspects of multi-threaded application development
- Advanced knowledge of data modeling, SQL skills, handling large amount of data
- Understanding of agile, Kanban / Lean software development methodologies
- Experience with Version Control systems (Subversion, Git)
- Experience using modern build tools such as Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, etc. a plus
- Creative, high-energy, proactive problem solving skills with appropriate sense of urgency. Focus on customers and user experience
- Very strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and team building skills are essential
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, or a related field preferred
Position: Sr Software Developer
Location: Grand Praire, TX
Duration: Long Term
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- IT - Designs/Develops Applications Solutions: Independently performs duties associated with the SDLC; gathers input from multiple sources with some guidance; performs analyses, designs, codes, tests, and documents moderate to highly complex applications software.
- Analyze, design, code, test, correct, and documents moderate to highly complex programs to ensure optimal performance and compliance.
- Review, analyze, and refine requirements and specifications to ensure quality.
- Develop and maintains system documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Perform applications maintenance and support functions to support problem resolution.
- Observe and evaluate the systems usage by users to improve applications quality and effectiveness.
- Create unit test plans and reviews documented results to ensure requirements are met.
- Assist with application of new technologies for solving business needs.
- Experience in software development lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree-Preferred